AUTM Insight email Newsletter Search Real Fast advertisement for October 21, 2020
Make multiple Snapshot Report versions to document the various stages of your Invention Analysis – See Nov 4 AUTM Insight Ad
*** ALL Snapshot Reports are FREE for ALL Registered Users until November 30, 2020 ***
This 4-minute video demonstrates how to use our Text Analysis to Analyze a new Invention text description to remove acronyms and then create a Custom PDF Snapshot Report documenting your progress to that point:
- Record multiple successive Snapshot Reports under the same Project Name with no further charges. Just Restore the Project from the Snapshot PDF Logs.
- To continue your Analysis, just Edit that previous Snapshot to update any text and data and make a new Snapshot Report version for that Project Name.
- Communicate your findings to your inventors using your Patent Database Search results web links instead of Keyword Search query links.
- The next SR-2 companion video shows you how to use LENS.org and patents.google.com to narrow your Search Results to a small group of Patents.
This 5-minute video demonstrates how to use our LENS Analysis to narrow search results to create a Custom PDF Snapshot Report documenting your analysis of an Inventor’s Disclosure to this point:
Sent your Researcher a custom PDF Snapshot Report with only the Database or Patents, Keywords, and Revised Description you select for their Custom Snapshot Report:
- Then click the Search tab and select just the keywords you want that INVENTOR using for their searches.
- Then narrow the search results to just the relevant CPC Classes, by using LENS.org Search and Analysis screens to refine your results.
- Next, click “Generate Snapshot Report” and do not check any Database web-links for this INVENTOR.
- Just paste the LENS.org and patents.google.com search results screen web-links in the Snapshot NOTES text box of this Snapshot Report.
When your inventor sends you an updated Description text, restore that previous Project’s Snapshot PDF Logs Project screen and update it with new text.
- You may use the Snapshot PDF Logs tab to restore your QUICKSTART screen display from the time that the Snapshot Report was created.
- You may change the search keywords, edit the previous text, and generate a revised Snapshot Report without changing that and Project Name to incur no added charges.
AUTM Insight email Newsletter Search Real Fast advertisement September 23 and October 7, 2020
This 6-minute video demonstrates all the FREE Text Analysis and Search features available in our Express-2 application for our Free QUICKSTART Registered users:
- Our Express-2 Key Sentences and Keyword Search screens use statistical Likelihood-Ratio Test processing to identify “important words” that appear together with other “important words” in the same sentences of your input text.
- The 20 “important words” with the highest Likelihood-Ratio confidence values are returned as yourKeywords. The sum of the Confidence Values for each Keyword that appears in a sentence becomes the Score for that sentence in the Key Sentences display of your input text.