New Express TEXAS CODE Search saves Officers Time
Our Express TEXAS CODE Search is a browser-based parallel search Software-as-a-Service embedded in your website.
Try this Demo:
SRF Parallel-Native Search
Express TEXAS CODE Search saves Law Enforcement Officers Time:
- Express TEXAS CODE Search is a single search box that you or your website hosting vendor install on your website.
- SRF Express service automatically searches all targeted databases with the same keywords each user enters.
- Snapshot Reports allows users to print PDF status reports to document all search keywords and TEXAS CODE web pages.
- Clicking the URL links in a Snapshot Report will show the current TEXAS CODE search results using those search keywords.
- Officers and Staff use their Snapshot Reports to formally document their search activity.
Give users organized access to hundreds of free, public database websites – including many critical government websites:
- SRF offers URL connectors to over 300 public databases organized into over 50 Fields of Study.
- Our SRF website shows the current Public search site URL connectors we organized by Fields of Study.
- These databases include URL connectors to over 100 US Government websites.
- The US Government publishes thousands of new documents every month with information critical to businesses, law, science, and technology.
Minimize search clicks – Provide a single search box to simultaneously search multiple databases using the same keywords
- Most Officers use Google to find relevant TEXAS CODE web pages and then scan the text of the Code to see if it fits thier situation enter their keywords to search that database.
- It may take a user 4-5 clicks to read the different TEXAS CODE web pages!
- Give Officers a SINGLE search screen to enter keywords and then with a SINGLE click simultaneous search multiple TEXAS Code web pages.