TEXAS Legal CODE Search saves you Time
Our TEXAS Legal CODE Search is a browser-based parallel search service hosted on our web-server or embedded in your website.
- TEXAS Legal CODE Search is a single search box that ALLOWS YOU to individually or simultaneous search MULTIPLE TEXAS and Federal Codes.
- You MAY automatically search all selected (checked) databases with the same keywords and results are displayed in separate tabs.
- Snapshot Reports allows you to print PDF status reports to document all search keyword queries for TEXAS and Federal CODE web pages.
- Clicking a search URL links in a Snapshot Report will show the current search results for that database using those search keywords.
- Officers and Legal Staff use these Snapshot Reports to formally document their search activity.
Give users organized access to hundreds of free, public database websites – including many critical government websites:
- SRF offers URL search connectors to over 500 public databases organized into over 50 Fields of Study.
- Our SRF website shows the current Public search site URL connectors we organized by Fields of Study.
- These databases include URL connectors to well over 100 US Government websites.
- The US Government publishes thousands of new documents every month with information critical to businesses, law, science, and technology.