Put Browser-Federated Search™ into your Website
Try Express now – Enter search terms:
Offer one simple search box to search both a library’s catalog and their critical subscription databases without the expensive in-house development and maintenance of a federated or discovery search product.
Search Real Fast understands the technological challenge in developing, installing and supporting a low-cost subscription database search interfaces. Our unique Browser-Federated Search allows your users to simultaneously search their databases using the same search terms.
Our SRF Express Browser-Federated Search™ offers major benefits:
- Lowers your development and support costs !
- Unique volume pricing provides a new revenue stream.
- Browser -Federated search minimizes “hit-limits” issues.
- Just add SIX lines of HTML code to a web page:
SRF Express lowers your company’s development and support costs because we do these tasks for you! You may offer our inexpensive Express browser based Federate or Discovery-like service where we build and routinely test each authenticated database connector to each of your customer’s subscription databases.
Our reseller pricing offers a you volume discounts and a potential new revenue stream. We charge just one monthly fee for each different, unique Search Site Database connect regardless of the number of different websites or Express Search Virtual Tabs thause each connector. Public Database Search connectors may be reused across all your customers for one price.
Minimize website hit-limits
To embed SRF Express Browser-Federated Search toyour websites, we will provide you with a short custom HTML code segment that calls for your unique virtual tab display.
Your Library customers receive significant benefits when you use our new SRF Express Browser-Federated Search service as discussed in these articles:
- Search multiple databases using fewer clicks and keystrokes.
- 600 US Government Websites Publish Thousands of New Documents Every Month!
- SRF Express Preserves each Library’s Authentication and Copyright Protections.
- Attract New Business and STEM users to your Public Library with
selection of hundreds of Public databases.
- PDF Snapshot Reports independently document each user’s search progress.
To discuss how SRF Express Virtual Tabs may benefit your company, please contact Jim Hummel firstname.lastname@example.org or call 469-215-5485.