Free Patent Database Research Solution
Business executives, you need to protect your innovative ideas and will usually engage a quality patent attorney.
Search Real Fast saves money by giving you some preliminary Patent Research and Description Editing to clearly describe your product ideas before engaging a patent attorney.
QUICKSTART- Parallel search Free Patents Online, Google Patents, Lens.org, and USPTO, and many other databases –
Paste or Type up to 5000 words and ENTER to select your “Keywords” and simultaneously Search your selected Databases:
See how our simple Express-2 Parallel Search SAVES YOU TIME
- Minimizes your clicks to Simultainously Search multiple Free Patents and Technology web Databases to see parallel results.
- “Key Sentences” screen shows your entered text’s sentences Scored using Important Words – “Keywords” – to focus on main ideas!
- Search results from EACH Database appear in a separate Browser Tab using that Database’s FACETED SEARCH RESULTS PAGE.
- Compare two text documents in our Results Analysis tab – For example, compare your Patent Description with the Claims your lawyer drafts to see if the Description supports those Claims.
- Produce your personalized PDF Project Snapshot Reports to document your search results at any given time.
Search Real Fast uses Statistical Likelihood Testing to identify “important words” that appear together with other “important words” in the same sentences of your input text.
The 20 highest confidence value “important words” are return in our Search Keyword Grid for you to select for a search. We automatically build search query URL strings to each Database you choose to search using your selected search words.
Your entered text is displayed in the Key Sentences tab, where we computed each Sentence’s Score using the sum of the confidence values of each Search Keyword that appears in that sentence.
Use the Results Analysis tab to compare your entered Original Text Description with a second New Text you enter on the upper right-hand side:
- When the New Text SAVE button is clocked, that second text is processed for its keywords and its sentences are score using those keyword values.
- Then the Original Keyword Stem values are cross-scored with the same Stem word in the second text’s Keywords list.
- Those Cross-Stem scores are summed and divided by 10 to show a Cross-Stemmed Keywords correlations score.
- Each text’s Scored Sentences may be filtered by a threshold Score to identify the most important sentences in each text.
Search Real Fast allows you to keep up with your current area of expertise and communicate any critical updated information to your staff and attorney using our SRF Custom Snapshot Reports.