Expand your Catalog’s Effectiveness
Provide USERS with our quick & simple Express-2 Search of Databases NOT INDEXED by your Catalog Service:
New QUICKSTART – SEE HOW IT WORKS – Paste in up to 5000 words:
Give your users a single screen to single-click search US Government databases listed – ALL using the same search terms!
- Our staff will custom configure your lists of Subjects and their Databases for your Library’s specific needs.
- Including building a specific query URL connector to your Catalog service similar to the WPI Gordon Library – Primo Public Search in the ‘Technology & Biotech Search – US Government’ Subject List.
Your users receive these additional benefits:
- Minimizes the clicks Users need to search multiple databases in a Subject using the same KEYWORDS.
- Each Database search is directly queried from each user’s browser using that user’s selected KEYWORDS. Our SRF web server never receives these results!
- EACH Database’s results are returned directly to each user’s Browser from that Database and displayed in that Database’s FACETED SEARCH RESULTS PAGE with all their options.
- Personalized PDF SNAPSHOT REPORTS documents A USER’S search results at any given time with a click of the GENERATE SNAPSHOT REPORT button.
- When you click a Database URL link in a SNAPSHOT REPORT, that Database query URL is sent from that user’s PDF and current results appear in that user’s browser.