Expanded your University’s LibGuides Effectiveness
Provide USERS with a quick & simple Embedded Search for the various Government and Public Databases listed on your website and NOT INDEXED by your Catalog or Discovery Service:
New QUICKSTART – V2 User Interface -SEE HOW IT WORKS – Paste in up to 5000 words:
Give your users this single search screen for the Public and US Government databases listed on your LibGuides pages including Discovery Service – All using the same search terms!
As an Example WPI Library ExLibris-Primo Discovery Search is included in the first three Subject Screen to compare with other Database search results – We will include your Library’s Catalog or Discovery Search service in your Custom Configured Subject Database Screens
Your users receive these additional benefits:
- Minimizes the clicks Users need to search multiple databases in each Subject using the same KEYWORDS.
- Each Database search is directly queried from each user’s browser using that user’s selected KEYWORDS. OUr SRF web server never receives these results!
- EACH Database’s results are returned to each user’s Browser directly from that Database and displayed the Databases FACETED SEARCH RESULTS PAGE.
- Personalized PDF SNAPSHOT REPORTS documents A USER’S search results at any given time.
- When you click a Database URL link in a SNAPSHOT REPORT, that Database query URL is sent from that user’s PDF and results appear in that user’s browser.
- Each queried Database returns the CURRENT AVAILABLE SEARCH RESULTS back directly to that user’s browser.