Expanded your University’s LibGuides Effectiveness
Provide USERS with a simple Parallel Search of various Government and Public Databases listed on your website but NOT FULLY INDEXED by your Catalog or Discovery Service:
Give your users this single screen search of Public and US Government databases listed on your LibGuides pages including simultaneously search of your Discovery Service – All with the same search terms!
As an Example WPI Library ExLibris-Primo Discovery Search is included in each Subject Screen to compare with other Database search results – We include your Library’s Catalog or Discovery Search service in your Custom Configured Subject Database Screens
Your users receive these additional benefits:
- Minimizes the clicks Users need to search multiple databases in each Subject using the same keywords.
- Each Database search is directly queried from each user’s browser using the same KEYWORDS.
- EACH query’s results are return directly to that user’s Browser from that Database using its FACETED SEARCH RESULTS PAGE.
- Personalized PDF SNAPSHOT REPORTS documents A USER’S search results at any given time.
- Clicking a URL link in a SNAPSHOT REPORT directly queries that Database the user’s PDF using that REPORT’S KEYWORDS
- Each queried Database returns the CURRENT AVAILABLE SEARCH RESULTS back directly to that user’s browser.