Government Database Research Solution
Save Time – Parallel Search Multiple US Government Databases
- Simply choose a group of Databases in your Field of Interest, Paste in up to 5000 words of text, and click ENTER.
- Then choose the extracted keywords you want to use to parallel search your selected Field of Interest databases.
- Click Search All Checked to parallel query each selected Database.
- View each result in a separate tab showing that Database’s faceted search screen.
See how our simple Express Parallel Search SAVES YOU TIME and Minimizes your clicks
- Many of these Government Databases are updated regularly with new and important information that could be critical to your business efforts.
- Our Government Database Search solution offers over 100 US Federal and State web Databases in 18 Fields of Interest you may choose to search with one click using the same keywords!
- “Key Sentences” screen shows your entered text’s sentences Scored using Important Words – “Keywords” – to focus on the main ideas of the text!
- Search results from EACH Government Database appear in a separate Browser Tab using that Database’s FACETED SEARCH RESULTS PAGE.
- Compare two text documents in our Results Analysis tab where you interactively summarize either document to highlight and compare their important sentences.
- Produce your personalized PDF Project Snapshot Reports to document your US Government search results at any given time.
- Stay CURRENT – Click on the Active web links in our PDF SNAPSHOT to send a query directly to each database USING THE REPORT’S KEYWORDS and returns the CURRENT SEARCH RESULTS!
Read more about how to find US Government information.
Accelerate your Search Beyond Google to find US Government Information